Automechanika Middle East Exhibition 2011
Automechanika Middle East is renowned as the international meeting place for the automotive aftermarket industry in the wider Middle East region and Africa.
While this leading trade exhibition for automotive components, accessories, garage and garage equipment, refuelling and car washing celebrates 10 years in operation as the premier trade exhibition in its field - the event continues to bring world leading suppliers, manufacturers and service providers in touch with one of the most promising markets in the world.
Everyone who matters to in the automotive aftermarket industry is here. Are you?
Record numbers were seen in 2011 when over 17,000 trade visitors from 130 countries came to Dubai to see, examine and experience products or services showcased by over 1,100 exhibiting companies
The result? Its success reflected the upbeat mood in the automotive aftermarket industry: new business deals, products launches, new contacts, and orders have been generated.
Some key facts from Automechanika Middle East 2011
- 1,102 exhibitors from 52 countries (9% increase on 2010)
- 17,310 trade visitors from 130 countries (8% increase on 2010)
- 21 official country pavilion
- Supported by 31 international trade associations
- 18% growth in overall size from 2010 edition
- Awarded as the fastest growing show in the Middle East
- Automechanika Academy - 8 highly qualified and interesting industry spokespeople; 108 unique delegates